Wednesday 11 November 2009


10drugabuse - now following me mumsagainstdrugs on Twitter: Teen abuse New York.I find that tragic as he's thirty two and this has been 16 years of misery for our family.

Just wondering how I am going to get through today.

He's homeless again which is a long story. But totally predicatable.

The Highs and Lows of Crack Cocaine Addiction.

He left home at 16 & a half suddenly and brought a limping three legged dog home on his next visit, called Whizz, with one blind eye. What is going on ?


He was a gorgeous funny little boy -now he's a hard faced user on a mission - inside I still see a little boy lost - hard but lost & alone.

The dictionary of drugs: by me, a once upon a time innocent mother- this horror wasn't written on the tin called motherhood.

Remembering his first smile his first steps his first word, which was "out " - wish he'd want out of his addiction dotcom.

Reflecting on how my son has declined from a six foot athlete genius footballer, lovely boy, into a lying mercenary desperado who needs a high at any cost.

This is not about blame, but about truth and reality and getting to the point. He's killing himself with drugs every day of his life.

When that baby boy was put in my arms I felt pure joy. Today I see a man destroyed by chemicals and he thinks i am the one with a problem.

Thinking two out of three ain't bad - but that's not the point.

He's screwed up so much for us all,not just for me, but for his two brothers too.

Pondering on the last 16 years of shit ;funny how time goes by, as the song says: Painfully is the answer

Welcome to my world. a world of the lost child aged thirty two.almost thirty three; not fun at all

No comments:

Post a Comment