Wednesday 11 November 2009

Baby baby I'll get down on my knees for you

Baby baby I'll get down on my knees for you

Yes, over the years,I've been down there. Many reasons, including drug dealers hammering into my house and threatening me and my two other children; and feeling terrified that one day you'll be killed in one of your escapades with drink and drugs and women.

Addictive personality dot com -I've read all the revelatory texts in existence.I've boned up on parental guidance on drugs. I could write those damn things inside out upside down turn it all around again.

So when you were put into my arms wrapped in swaddling, all five and a half pounds of you, retrieved from the incubator, I confess to a feeling of terror. The realisation that this cute cutchy bundle of life and limbs, was mine all mine to take care, of hit me like a thunderbolt. Mother of baby forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment