Sunday 15 November 2009

The Great Story Teller

Oh come on, he's not all bad- well I never said he was bad- just that his actions are bad- but then I get caught - how can I separate out the egg from the yolk, the actions from the man, and at 32 he is a man.

He's not bad - maybe -well what the hell is bad ? He prides himself on telling me he's got the same birthday as Hitler -I don't even know if it's true. But his intent is to disturb me. That fact is like butter melting on toast to me these days, like a kite soaring off into the sky ; his stories are just that- meandering narratives filled with imagery that does not chime with me, and are erased in a moment by the wind. He's full ofbullshit.

He's a greatstory teller. He's got a highly wired imagination and he knows how to mine it.

Oh yes, he is the great pretender.

I'm dead. Yes, really.I've died many a time;this is because at some point or other, over his 16 years of drug abuse, he's needed some feeble excuse or other to drown the fact that he cannot be arsed to turn up for the latest fantastic job he's recently acquired with his charm and charisma.

No comments:

Post a Comment