Saturday 14 November 2009

Baby to Bastard in 32 years

The first time ever I saw your face is a great contrast with the last time.

I looked into your sweet little face on the April day you arrived in this world, and saw a tiny new born baby, and was filled with overwhelming love for you.

I looked into your adult face the last time I saw you and I could not find you any more.The boy, the child, the teenager, the young man, have all one by one, been poisoned by drugs. Along the way, each drug you've used has stolen a little more of your soul and your heart.

You are lost in the mist of time and misery ; I can see you aren't happy. I can see you are angry. I can see you hate yourself. But I can see that you also care more for and about the drugs, than you do about anything or anyone.

Fuck you is one of your favourite rants : Fuck you and your judgments when I question you on yet another appalling action you've taken.

How did this happen ? How did we get from the baby to the bastard in 32 years.

I'm the lucky one. Because these days, finally, I see the truth. I can't be fooled. I have the answers before I have the questions. And now you despise me even more.

You are living a lie. You believe your own lie.You are prepared to shaft anyone to get what you want and need. A high.

No comments:

Post a Comment